Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- When & Where
- Tuition Fees
- Entry Requirements
- Ready to study?
In this short course, students will learn to work effectively and safely in the fashion industry, develop design concepts and estimate production costs, control product quality, and network within the industry.
Here are some of the highlights – during this course you can expect to:
- learn about the elements and Principles of design which will give you some base knowledge.
- receive your own Design Brief where you are the designer!
- go through the process of designing your own Mini Collection, starting with researching trends, target market and seasonal fabrics.
- design a mood board where you will get inspiration to draw your designs on Croquis and making a cohesive rendered collection.
- finish up with an A3 Portfolio containing all the pieces of your work over the 5 days.
There are no specific entry requirements for this programme, however, we recommend that to get the most out of it, a reasonable grasp of English language and a passion for fashion!
Ready to study?
IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with our student services team if you want to discuss the course in more detail.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.