What’s your name, and what course are you interested in?
Would you like to add a second course? You can add up to two additional courses.
Would you like to add a third course? You can add up to two additional courses.
📍 – Can’t find the Course & Campus Combination you Want?
It’s likely we offer it at our sister school, Charlton Brown college, which has campuses in Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast & Sandy Bay in Hobart: you can apply by clicking here ͢
University Packages & Articulations (International students only)
If you’re an international student looking to package with a university course on a single visa, note the name of an applicable degree. (Not available for all courses.)
Next, we need some information about yourself.
International Students are required to hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of studies. This must be arranged before a student visa can be issued. For your convenience, we can arrange OSHC for you through our preferred provider, Allianz Care Australia. Alternatively, you can arrange OSHC yourself or through your agent if you prefer. Please indicate your preference below.
For students lodging an application with or by an authorised education agent.
You have chosen “yes” above and wish to lodge this application through an Authorised NIET International Education Agent, please enter the full details of your nominated agent below.
[Important] By doing so you are authorising the college to correspond directly with your nominated agent hereafter.
A few final details, and your confirmation.
Why Charlton Brown’s UniTrack Programme?
Where did you first hear about us?.
Please note any further important information for the Admissions Team in the optional message section below.
By submitting this application form, I declare that:
- I have read, understood and accepted all the Provider’s relevant terms, policies and procedures including change of enrolment, cancellation and refund policy, and deferral, suspension of studies and code of conduct and any other information and policies and procedures that can be found on the website.
- I hereby agree to be bound and adhere to all applicable standards of conduct, laws, regulations, policies and procedures, and acknowledge that failure to do so may result in the suspension or cancellation of my enrolment.
- By enrolling in a course, I understand and agree to give consent for the Provider to apply for or retrieve a (USI) Unique Student Identifier on my behalf. I understand that the Provider may share with the Registrar my personal information including my name, date of birth, Country of birth, gender and contact details.
- I acknowledge that the Provider is in no way obligated to offer me a place in a course and; that preferred commencement dates are subject to availability and; that scheduling of courses is subject to change at the Provider’s sole discretion.
- By submitting this application I declare that all information and documentation provided by me is accurate and true. I acknowledge that submission of false, incorrect, incomplete or misleading information may result in the delay or cancellation of my enrolment.