Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- The Diploma of Leadership and Management allows individuals to develop understanding of leadership and workplace skills that will enhance performance at all levels of management. The Diploma will provide an understanding and skill in problem solving, leading others and managing projects in a business environment.
- This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
- BSBLDR501Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501Manage quality customer service
- BSBPMG522Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBRSK501Manage risk
- BSBFIM502Manage payroll
- BSBMGT502Manage people performance
- BSBADM502Manage meetings
- BSBMKG502Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Team Leader
- Event Coordinator
- This course articulates into the following universities and pathway courses:
- Griffith University: Bachelor of Business 5CP
- University of Southern Queensland: Bachelor of Business and Commerce 8CP
- Southern Cross University: Bachelor of Business 8CP
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Two years vocational experience in management roles without formal management qualification; or
- NIET entry test
- Basic computer skills
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $6,500
- Offshore International student: $8,500
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.