Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
Students are required to spend a minimum of 36 complete service periods (shifts) in a commercial hospitality environment. Throughout the work placement, students should get involved in various stages of hospitality management, operations, implementation and evaluation.
The work placement will need to be completed in Australia, and students will be responsible for the costs of any travel, accommodation, statutory checks or other requirements related to their work placement.
- BSBDIV501Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- SITXCCS007Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXCCS008Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXCOM005Manage conflict
- SITXFIN003Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXGLC001Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXHRM002Roster staff
- SITXHRM003Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001Monitor work operations
- SITXMGT002Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXWHS003Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- SITHIND001Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- SITHIND004Work effectively in hospitality service
- BSBADM502Manage meetings
- BSBITU301Create and use databases
- BSBITU302Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU306Design and produce business documents
- BSBRSK501Manage risk
- BSBFIA302Process payroll
- BSBFIM502Manage payroll
- BSBCMM401Make a presentation
- BSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502Manage people performance
- BSBLDR501Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Hotel Manager
- Motel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- This course articulates into the following universities and pathway courses:
- Griffith University: Bachelor of International Tourism and Hotel Management 6CP
- University of Southern Queensland: Bachelor of Business and Commerce 8CP
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Be of legal working age
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- NIET entry test
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $7,900
- Offshore International student: $10,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.