Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This qualification will apply to individuals with various job titles including administration managers, general office managers and office managers. Individuals in these roles may possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
- BSBADM502Manage meetings
- BSBADM504Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT517Manage operational plan
- BSBMKG502Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- This qualification reflects professional administration job roles in financial services and other industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and guidance to others within defined guidelines.
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Finance Manager
- Team Leader
This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
|Name of University||Degree||Credits||Credit Type|
|Griffith University||Bachelor of Business||4||Official Packaged|
|University of Southern Queensland (USQ)||Bachelor of Business and Commerce||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Business||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Accounting||2||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Arts||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Psychological Science||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Art and Design||4||Official Packaged|
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Associate Degree of Business
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Art and Design
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- This course is delivered over 26 weeks.
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Two years vocational experience in business admin roles without formal business qualifications; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Basic computer skills
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $4,500
- Offshore International student: $7,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.