Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
Make things happen with a Diploma of Project Management. This course will teach students to apply project management skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts and industry sectors.
Students will learn to manage project scope, timelines, cost, risk, and human resources. Students will also learn to use specialised, technical, and managerial competencies to plan, complete, and review project work.
Elective units will provide the choice of learning additional skills including promoting the values of public service, managing Information Technology needs of projects, and effectively managing competing priorities.
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
Graduates of this course may find employment as Project Managers, Project Administrators, Project Officers, or Project Leaders.
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- This course is delivered over 26 weeks.
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- Domestic Full Price: $4,500
- Offshore International student: $7,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with our student services team if you want to discuss the course in more detail.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.