Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This course will help you upgrade your business skills so you can apply solutions to unpredictable problems by analysing and evaluating the situation. A perfect gateway into a business role and a stepping stone to complete further studies with the Diploma of Business Administration.
- BSBWHS401Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM405Organise meetings
- BSBCUS402Address customer needs
- BSBITU401Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU404Produce complex desktop published documents
- BSBCMM401Make a presentation
- BSBPMG522Undertake project work
- BSBRSK401Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWRT401Write complex documents
- BSBITU306Design and produce business documents
- This qualification reflects professional business job roles in financial services and other industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and guidance to others within defined guidelines.
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Office Manager
- Team Leader
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Diploma of Business Administration
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- 16 years old or above
- Australian Year 10 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 4.5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $5,000
- Offshore International student: $7,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.