Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
NIET’s Grad Cert and Grad Dip Management (Learning) programmes have been designed to provide you with enhanced skills in strategic learning methods to develop the capabilities and improve career progression among a work team.
As you move through the programme, you will gain confidence and learn how to lead work environment transformations, partnerships and relationships. You will also gain greater insight into self evaluation, initiative and self management skills.
Graduates of this programme are able to apply the skills in many and varied work environments but are particularly well received into Community and Personal Services, Health Care, and Social Assistance industries.
- BSBINN801Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBRES801Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBFIM801Manage financial resources
- BSBMGT605Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBLDR801Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802Lead learning strategy implementation
- BSBLED807Establish career development services
- BSBINN601Lead and manage organisational change
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Company Manager/Chief Executives
- National Managers/Consultants
- Organisational Learning and Leadership Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Corporate Training Manager
This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
|Name of University||Degree||Credits||Credit Type|
|University of Southern Queensland (USQ)||Master of Business Administration||4||Official Non-Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Master of Business Administration||2||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Arts||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Psychological Science||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Art and Design||4||Official Packaged|
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Art and Design
- Master of Business Administration
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Two years vocational experience in management roles without formal business qualifications; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Basic computer skills
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5 or equivalent; or pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $10,000
- Offshore International student: $19,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.