MY NIET 69 64381300
1) Click the above “Book Now” button to open the Timify Student Clinic Booking Calendar. (A guest booking option is available in the Timify Calendar for those who do not have or wish to create a Timify account.)
2) Choose the date & time you wish to book you massage. Students will be allocated appropriately by their trainer so you can select any available student number.
3) Fill in your details and payment will be secured online before you receive a confirmation email.
Should you have any questions, please email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Massage is proven to improve your energy, sleep, relieve aches and pains, reduce anxiety, help you relax, assist with weight loss, fluid retention/swelling, and improve your overall health. We currently offer:
1 hour SWEDISH massage ($10)
Swedish or relaxation massage aims to promote relaxation and loosen up the client. Often it is applied with gentle pressure using long gliding strokes, kneading and gentle muscle manipulations. It is effective in reducing stress, anxiety, improving sleep, circulation and much more.
2 hour REMEDIAL massage ($20)
Remedial Massage is a treatment which requires the client’s overall health to be assessed. This includes past and current state of health, current symptoms such as illness, muscular dysfunction or decreased range of motion, postural abnormalities, injuries, headaches, stress, or sciatica.
Remedial massage is often applied with a combination of massage techniques such as deep tissue, trigger point therapy, deep transverse strokes, stretching, Muscle energy techniques (MET)and taping/strapping to improve the specific physical symptoms experienced by the client. This helps to correct posture, mobility, and encourage the body to continue to heal itself. Often the therapist will give recommendations for between treatments consisting of exercises and stretches to gain a better outcome over time. Remedial massage can be performed in conjunction with other therapies such as osteopathy, chiropractics, and physiotherapy.
Please note: The initial 30 minutes of the 2 hour remedial massage is a health assessment with the student-masseuse. This is followed by a 90 minute remedial massage.
NIET remedial and relaxation students are working hard to accrue their hours to complete their certification. Under the supervision and guidance of their highly experienced/qualified Clinic Supervisor, the students continue to improve their massage skills to a high standard offering 1 or 2-hour massages. High quality customer service and care is monitored and assured. Students are able to assess and create a treatment plan individual to their client to improve their health.
The students participating in NIET’s massage clinic will have been assessed and demonstrated a high level of competence in various massage techniques. By booking a massage you are supporting their continuous development to become highly experienced massage therapists before receiving their diploma of remedial massage. This is also a requirement of the appropriate industry standards.
– Clients may receive either Swedish or Remedial Massage styles depending on the students availability in the clinic on the day.
– Clients are not able to request specific students, these are assigned by the Clinic Supervisor. This is a student clinic. Students are not qualified massage professionals and cannot work on conditions that require advanced skills.
– Clients are able to come to the clinic up to 3 times. We need the students to have experience with different body shapes, ages, etc, for a diversified learning experience as part of their qualification. See the Clinic Supervisor for more details.
– Unfortunately, the students are unable to massage pregnant women. Please make an appointment with a qualified professional massage therapist elsewhere.
– Money collected from the clinic goes towards daily clinic operations such as towel laundering service and oil.
– NIET ensure all our clients have a safe and comfortable experience.
– PLEASE NOTE: Carrying capacity of the massage beds is up to 100 kg, as per manufacturer conditions.