Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide effective hospitality service to customers during service periods.
- It requires the ability to integrate a range of individual technical skills while dealing with numerous sales, service or operational tasks simultaneously to meet the needs of multiple and diverse customers. It incorporates preparation, service and end of service tasks.
- The course applies to individuals working in a range of different departments such as accommodation services, food and beverage, gaming operations and housekeeping, in various hospitality industry settings, including bars, hotels, cafes, restaurants, clubs, pubs and motels.
- It applies to frontline operational service personnel who deal directly with customers on a daily basis. They work with very little independence and under close supervision, applying little discretion and judgement as they follow predefined organisational procedures and report discrepancies to a higher level staff member for action.
- This course aligns with the following unit of competency:
- SITHIND003 – Use hospitality skills effectively
- Please note that the prices for short courses do not include assessment. If you wish to complete the assessment for the relevant unit of competency or discuss doing a full qualification, please contact our Client Services team.
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.