Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- Our course is flexible in delivery and as follows:
- Online theory MCQs (100 MCQs)
- Practical face-to-face demonstration (Half a day)
- Industry requires that the Provide first aid HLTAID003 unit to be renewed every 3 years and Provide CPR HLTAID001 every 12 months
- CPR and defibrillation for adults and infants
- Breathing emergencies including Asthma and Anaphylaxis or severe allergic reaction and choking
- Bleeding and wound care
- Fractures, Sprains and Strains
- Heart attack, Stroke and Diabetes
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Temperature induced illness
- Bites and stings
- Legal issues surrounding first aid
- Infection control & reporting.rses Inclusions
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- The training package does not have any entry requirement.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.