Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This course provides the skills to recognise and manage a casualty who is unconscious or not breathing. It can be delivered and as follows:
- Online theory MCQs (100 MCQs)
- Practical face-to-face demonstration (Half a day)
- CPR skills are re-certified every 12 months
- Understanding cardiac arrest
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Performing CPR on adults and infants
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues around providing CPR
- Infection control and reporting
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- The training package does not have any entry requirement.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.