Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This course contains skills and knowledge required to maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable records, including processing payments to creditors and handling overdue accounts receivable.
- It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments supporting the accounting functions and aspects of an enterprise. They may provide administrative support within an enterprise, or may be members of staff who have been delegated accounting responsibilities.
- Duration: 3-month online access/ 3 full day self-study
- Candidates are required to study comprehensive online learning resources.
- The topics include:
- Check payroll data
- Calculate payment
- Prepare payroll
- Reconcile total wages
- Produce, check and store payroll records
- Handle payroll enquiries
- Short course certificate
- This course aligns with the unit of competency BSBFIA303 – Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Please note that the price for short courses do not include assessment. If you wish to complete the assessment for the relevant unit of competency or discuss doing a full Diploma of Accounting qualification, please contact NIET.
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.