Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles.
- Individuals at this level make high level autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts.
- BSBLDR801Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLDR802Lead the strategic planning process for an enterprise
- BSBMGT803Use financial and economic information for strategic decision making
- BSBMGT802Lead design and review of enterprise systems
- BSBFIM801Manage financial resources
- BSBMGT801Direct the development of a knowledge management strategy for a business
- BSBLDR803Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBLDR804Influence and shape diversity management
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Team Leader
- This course articulates into the following universities and pathway courses:
- University of Southern Queensland: Master of Business Administration 3CP
- Southern Cross University: Master of Business Administration 6 units
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years’ equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; or
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years’ equivalent full time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; or
- Have five years’ equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $11,500
- Offshore International student: $13,500
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.