Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- The Diploma of Retail Leadership is designed to meet the needs of students who dream of managing their own retail store, a chain of department stores or working with big brand names to deliver value.
- Core skills include planning and evaluating performance, employee/customer relations and strategic planning.
- SIRRSTR001Undertake strategic planning in retail
- SIRXCHA002Lead the change process
- SIRXMGT003Provide leadership to others
- SIRRRTF003Drive retail profitability
- BSBLDR501Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWHS501Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBMGT502Manage people performance
- CHCDIV001Work with diverse people
- SIRXHRM002Maintain employee relations
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Cluster Supermarket Area Manager
- Retail Area Manager
- Store Manager
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Art and Design
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake Date: weekly
- Hobart Intake Date: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Have achieved a Certificate IV in Retail Management; or
- Have relevant industry employment experience in a job role that has involved the application of skills and knowledge described in core units of competency from the SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management.
- Monitor retail store financials
- Create a customer centric culture
- Maintain employee relations
- Lead a frontline team
- Maintain store security
- Achieve sales results
- Maintain workplace safety
- Domestic Full Price: $5,000
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.