Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to administer and manage information and communications technology (ICT) support in small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) using a wide range of general ICT technologies.
- Persons working at this level provide a broader rather than specialised ICT support function, applying a wide range of higher level technical skills in ICT areas such as networking, IT support, database development, programming and web development.
- BSBSUS501Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS501Ensure a safe workplace
- ICTICT509Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTICT511Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTICT501Research and review hardware technology options for organisations
- ICTICT507Select new technology models for business
- ICTPMG501Manage ICT projects
- ICTSAS505Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTSAS506Update ICT system operational procedures
- ICTSAD506Produce a feasibility report
- ICTPRG501Apply advanced object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG502Manage a project using software management tools
- ICTPRG503Debug and monitor applications
- ICTPRG504Deploy an application to a production environment
- ICTPRG505Build advanced user interface
- ICTNWK501Plan, implement and test enterprise communication solutions
- ICTNWK502Implement secure encryption technologies
- ICTNWK503Install and maintain valid authentication processes
- ICTNWK504Design and implement an integrated server solution
- ICTNWK505Design, build and test a network server
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Information Systems Officer Manager
- Office Systems Administrator
- IT Office Manager
- IT Systems Administrator
- Systems Manager
- This course articulates into the following universities and pathway courses:
- Griffith University: Bachelor of Information Technology 6CP
- University of Southern Queensland: Bachelor of Information Technology 8CP
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $7,900
- Offshore International student: $10,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.