Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- Studying the Diploma of Accounting creates real workplace opportunities for individuals looking for a career in Accounting. This professionally recognised qualification covers preparation of budgets, tax returns, financial reports, BAS and payroll, financial and business performance information. You will also learn how to develop complex spreadsheets as well as manage internal control procedures and information systems.
- FNSACC511 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC512 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC513 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC514 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC516 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC517 Provide management accounting information
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting information system
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and guidance to others within defined guidelines.
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Senior Financial Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
|Name of University||Degree||Credits||Credit Type|
|Griffith University||Bachelor of Commerce||6||Official Packaged|
|University of Southern Queensland (USQ)||Bachelor of Business and Commerce||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Accounting Stream)||5||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Business Stream)||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Digital Business Stream)||3||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Stream)||5||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Accounting||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Business||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Arts||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Psychological Science||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Art and Design||4||Official Packaged|
|Torrens University||Bachelor of Business||8||Official Packaged|
|Torrens University||Bachelor of Commerce||8||Official Packaged|
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Associate Degree of Business (Accounting Stream)
- Associate Degree of Business (Business Stream)
- Associate Degree of Business (Digital Business Stream)
- Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Stream)
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Art and Design
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Basic computer skills
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5 or equivalent; or pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $6,000
- Offshore International student: $8,000
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.