Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- Our Certificate IV in Retail Management develops managerial skills in those currently working in, or interested in entering, the retail sector.
- Core skills include financial management, employee and customer relations, and team leadership. Graduates will be front-line managers, dealing with daily operations and implementing strategies to meet organisational goals.
- SIRRRTF002Monitor retail store financials
- SIRXCEG004Create a customer centric culture
- SIRXHRM002Maintain employee relations
- SIRXMGT002Lead a frontline team
- SIRXRSK002Maintain store security
- SIRXSLS003Achieve sales results
- SIRXWHS003Maintain workplace safety
- BSBCUS401Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- CHCDIV001Work with diverse people
- BSBCUS402Address customer needs
- BSBCMM401Make a presentation
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Department Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Shift Manager
- Small Business Retail Owner
This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
After achieving SIR40212 Certificate IV in Retail Management, individuals may undertake:
|Name of University||Degree||Credits||Credit Type|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business||4||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Business||4||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Arts||4||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Psychological Science||4||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Art and Design||4||Official Packaged|
- Diploma of Retail Management
This course articulates into the pathway courses:
- Associate Degree of Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Art and Design
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake Date: weekly
- Hobart Intake Date: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Have achieved a Certificate III in Retail; or
- Have relevant industry employment experience in a job role that has involved the application of skills and knowledge described in core units of competency from the SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail, such as:
- Customer service
- Supervising work teams and employee relations
- Sales performance
- Store safety and security
- Domestic Full Price: $4,500
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.