Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This Business Administration course gives students the foundation skills needed to work in an administration environment. The Certificate III in Business Administration provides essential knowledge in developing documents using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and performing general accounting tasks.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- This qualification reflects professional administration job roles in financial services and other industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and guidance to others within defined guidelines.
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Data Entry Operator
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Office Administration Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Word Processing Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Certificate IV in Business
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 10 high school certificate or equivalent; or
- Certificate II in Business;or
- Two years vocational experience in business admin roles without formal business qualifications; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Basic computer skills
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 3.5 or equivalent; or pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $4,700
- Offshore International student: $7,700
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.