Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- The Certificate II in Skills for Vocational Pathways is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
- FSKDIG03Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
- FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
- FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: weekly
- Hobart Intake: weekly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- IELTS score of 3 or equivalent; or
- Pass Certificate I in skills for vocational pathways; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $2,800
- Offshore International student: $3,800
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.