Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Student Pathway
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
- BSBWHS201Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- Vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
- Students need to pass Certificate II in Business to enrol further study.
- This course articulates into the pathway courses:
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- Certificate III in Business
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- Australian Year 10 high school certificate or equivalent
- NIET entry test
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 3.5 or equivalent
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $2,400
- Offshore International student: $3,600
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.