Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Student Pathway
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
Prepare for junior administrative positions and further training with a Certificate II in Business. This qualification will teach many skills and routine tasks performed in business administration.
Students will learn to contribue to the health and safety of themselves and others, deliver service to customers, work effectively in a business environment, and communicate effectively in the workplace.
Elective units provide choices in the development of other skills including contributing to workplace innovation, creating and using spreadsheets, and using digital technologies to communicate remotely and process financial transactions.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 Handle mail
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- Domestic Full Price: $2,500
- Offshore International student: $3,600
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with our student services team if you want to discuss the course in more detail.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.