Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Student Pathway
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- This entry-level qualification allows individuals across a variety of industry sectors to develop basic skills and knowledge to prepare for work. They may undertake a range of simple tasks under close supervision. The range of technical skills and knowledge is limited.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBCMM101 Apply basic communication skills
- BSBITU101 Operate a personal computer
- BSBITU102 Develop keyboard skills
- BSBLED101 Plan skills development
- Vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
- Students need to pass Certificate I in Business to enrol further study.
- This course articulates into the pathway courses:
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement.
- Domestic Full Price: $2,400
- Offshore International student: $3,600
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.