MY NIET 69 64381300
Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
The NIET Certificate III Cabin Crew programme is available via flexible blended online / face to face learning. International students taking the Certificate III should expect to attend class 2 days per week for supported learning and practical exercises with our approved crew instructor utilising real and/or simulated training aids.
Training activities include:
– Aviation safety, security and human factors
– Cabin emergency procedures
– Aviation industry and employment preparation
– Deportment and grooming for cabin crew
– Cabin service
– Pool based water rescue / recovery
Following is the list of units than may be included in this course.
– AVIB3004 Manage and carry out pre- and post-flight cabin checks
– AVIF0001 Apply aircraft safety procedures
– AVIF0012 Apply aviation work health and safety procedures
– AVIF3005 Maintain the safety of people and aircraft
– AVIF3006 Respond to abnormal and emergency situations in an aircraft
– AVIG2002 Work effectively in the aviation industry
– AVIO0002 Manage disruptive behaviour and unlawful interference with aviation
– AVIO2015 Apply and monitor aviation workplace security procedures
– AVIZ2050 Maintain security awareness and vigilance in an aviation workplace
– TLIE3004 Prepare workplace documents
– TLIF2018 Operate firefighting equipment
– TLIO3007 Undertake emergency response action to a security threat
– AVIF0014 Manage human factors in aviation operations
– AVIF2010 Implement regulations and policies
– AVIF2020 Employ fatigue risk management practices in an aviation workplace
– AVIG2003 Work in a socially diverse environment
– AVII0002 Provide quality customer service
– AVIZ1005 Maintain basic situational awareness in an aviation workplace
– BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
– SITHFAB201 Provide responsible service of alcohol
– HLTAID003 Provide first aid
This qualification reflects the roles of cabin crew personnel performing normal and emergency cabin crew duties in support of commercial or Defence aviation operations.
Cabin crew duties include applying technical and non-technical aviation skills and knowledge to cabin service and cargo operations.
This qualification forms some of the requirements for certification as Cabin Crew by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) as described in Civil Aviation Order 20.11 Emergency and life saving equipment and passenger control in emergencies.
Typical examples of potential career outcomes could include:
– cabin crew, regional air operator
– cabin crew, corporate / business jet charter or private operator
– cabin crew, airline operator
– cabin / ground crew, business helicopter charter
– ground crew
– airport general and admin
– hotel, hospitality
The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
– Australian Year 10 high school certificate or equivalent; or pass NIET entry test
– Basic computer skills
English (International student only)
– IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent; or pass NIET entry test
International Student (student visa included)
Tuition Fee: $5,000
– Certificate III in Aviation (Cabin Crew)
– Online and text book theory
– 2 days per week classroom supported learning
– student visa available
Please note: Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.
“NIET offers flexible classes for me so I could still meet my family responsibilities while getting my certificate. Now I started my dream jobs so I and my family are very happy that I started my study at NIET.”
“I can utilise the skills gained from my business study course. I have met wonderful people throughout my study journey – from my study group and trainers to very helpful student services staff. My experience with NIET has been a very rewarding one. I have applied my knowledge and skills to real world experiences, and can really see the benefits it brings to my own business.”