MY NIET 69 64381300
This qualification reflects the roles of aviation management personnel performing ground operations duties in support of commercial or Defence aviation flight operations.
Aviation management duties include applying technical and non-technical aviation skills and knowledge in support of a wide range of aerodrome and air transport operations, including passenger, charter, cargo, emergency service and government operations.
Individuals working at this level will apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, judgement and defined responsibility in known or changing contexts within broad but established parameters.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this qualification can vary between states and territories. Compliance with these requirements may be required nationally and/or in various jurisdictions.
Use for Defence Aviation is to be in accordance with relevant Defence Orders, Instructions, Publications and Regulations.
– AVIF0004 Implement aviation risk management processes
– AVIF0005 Implement aviation fatigue risk management processes
– AVIF0006 Manage aviation risk
– AVIO0002 Manage disruptive behaviour and unlawful interference with aviation
– BSBADM502 Manage meetings
– BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
– BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
– BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
– BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
– BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
General elective units
– AVIF3012 Apply relevant laws and regulations to the operation of an aerodrome
– AVIF3026 Facilitate an aerodrome emergency response
– AVIL0001 Manage shifts, crewing and rostering activities in aviation
– AVIO0007 Control access to and exit from a security sensitive area
– AVIO2013 Undertake emergency response action to a security threat
– BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
– BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
– BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
– BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
– BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
– BSBLDR802 Lead the strategic planning process for an organisation
– BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
– BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
– BSBPUB501 Manage the public relations publication process
– BSBPUR502 Manage supplier relationships
– BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
– BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
– BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
– PSPGOV507A Undertake negotiations
– PSPPROC506A Plan to manage a contract
– PUACOM005B Foster a positive organisational image in the community
– PUACOM007B Liaise with other organisations
– PUAEMR008B Contribute to an emergency risk management process
– PUAEMR031 Design emergency management exercises
Note: This list is indicative only and is subject to change without notice. Actual units delivered at the discretion of the Head of School. Prerequisites may apply to some units.
This qualification reflects the roles of aviation managerial and supervisory personnel in support of commercial or government aviation operations. Career outcomes from this course could include:
– Airport Supervisory roles
– Aerodrome Manager
– Aviation Manager
– Business Manager
– Operations Manager
– Safety Manager
Hobart Intake: Not Currently Available
Delivery Mode: face to face and online
The training package does not have any entry requirement, but our specific course entry requirements are:
– Australian Year 12 high school certificate or equivalent
– Basic computer skills
English (International student only)
– IELTS score of 6.0 (academic) or equivalent with no band score below 5.5
Domestic (Australian Student) Tuition Fees:
International Student Tuition Fees:
NOTE: Fees are payable in instalments. Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
– online and text book theory training and resources
– equipment and resources
– 3 days per week
– student visa available
|Name of University||Degree||Credits||Credit Type|
|Griffith University||Bachelor of Aviation Management||40cp||Official Packaged|
|Griffith University||Bachelor of Aviation Management||120cp (5yr Exp)||Official Packaged|
|Torrens University||Bachelor of Business||40||Official Non-Packaged|
|University of Southern Queensland (USQ)||Bachelor of Business Major in Aviation Management||4||Official Non-Packaged|
IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form is located on the Airline Academy website here: