MY NIET 69 64381300
The International College of Aviation & Technology (ICAT) is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIET that specialises in meeting the growing demands for high quality Aircraft Maintenance Engineer training.
ICAT is underpinned by the principles of quality, safety and professionalism established by the highly regarded Airline Academy of Australia, which has been acquired by NIET.
ICAT is approved by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) under Part 147 (Registration CASA.147 MTO.0044) and delivers the following specialised programmes.
ICAT Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course List
• MEA20418 Certificate II in Aeroskills
• MEA20518 Certificate II in Aircraft Line Maintenance
• MEA40618 Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) CRICOS Code 098988G
• MEA40718 Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical) CRICOS Code 098986J
• MEA50118 Diploma of Aeroskills (Avionics) CRICOS Code 098983A
• MEA50218 Diploma of Aeroskills (Mechanical) CRICOS Code 096949G
ICAT courses are open to both domestic and international students with no industry experience.
Please visit the ICAT Aviation College website (www.icataustralia.com) for full details including entry requirements, units of competency, fees, intake dates and application form.
Please note that applications and enquiries for ICAT’s Aircraft Maintenance Engineering courses must be sent to ICAT.