Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- University Pathways
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management allows individuals to develop an in-depth understanding of leadership and workplace skills that will enable you to perform at all levels of management. The coursework covers business planning, people development, change management, organisational innovation and it provides a pathway to university.
- This course suits students who want to upgrade Diploma qualification to Advanced qualification.
- BSBFIM601Manage finances
- BSBINN601Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT608Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBDIV601Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMKG609Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501Manage risk
- BSBSUS501Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBHRM602Manage human resources strategic planning
- Career outcomes from this course could include:
- Team Leader
- Event Coordinator
This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
|Name of University||Degree||Credits||Credit Type|
|University of Southern Queensland (USQ)||Bachelor of Business and Commerce||9||Official Non-Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Accounting Stream)||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Business Stream)||12||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Digital Business Stream)||6||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Stream)||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Accounting||6||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Business||12||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Arts||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Psychological Science||8||Official Packaged|
|Southern Cross University||Bachelor of Art and Design||4||Official Packaged|
|Torrens University||Bachelor of Business||10||Official Packaged|
- This course articulates into the following pathway courses:
- Associate Degree of Business (Accounting Stream)
- Associate Degree of Business (Business Stream)
- Associate Degree of Business (Digital Business Stream)
- Associate Degree of Business (Tourism Stream)
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Art and Design
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement, but NIET’s specific course entry requirements are:
- 16 years old or above
- Australian Year 11 high school certificate or equivalent
- Business management relevant Diploma qualification, or pass NIET entry test
- (International student only)
- IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent; or
- Pass NIET entry test
- Domestic Full Price: $6,600
- Offshore International student: $8,600
- Prices are indicative. Detailed pricing, terms and conditions will be provided in the Letter Of Offer when you apply.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.