Please find all the course details below. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require advice – our friendly Student Services Team is always happy to assist.
- Course Overview
- Course Units
- Career Outcomes
- Where & When
- Entry Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Ready to study?
- Theory study and 3-month internship $100 enrolment and material fees are included.
- Theory study only.
- $100 enrolment and material fees are included.
- Stage 1:
- Candidates are required to study comprehensive online learning resources. The topics include:
- How to prepare yourself and build a career pathway in the early stage?
- Different types of accounting job
- How to perform better in the interview?
- What assessors’ point of views? What kind of criteria they look at?
- What a typical day like in the Accounting company
- How to establish a company’s accounting system and maintain records?
- Stage 2:
- Once candidates have finished the knowledge training, you can be placed in an Accounting company to work as trainees and assigned real workplace tasks online. Supervisor will provide feedback and support.
Where & When
- Brisbane Intake: monthly
- Hobart Intake: monthly
- Delivery Mode: face to face and online
- The training package does not have any entry requirement.
Ready to study?
- IS THIS THE COURSE FOR YOU?
- Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
- ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
- APPLY ONLINE
- If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.